Quick easy dinner, perfect for both kids and adults.
Who doesn’t love a croquette? Crunchy outside and soft, squishy, creamy mash inside.
Kids..adults, Summer or Winter..these are a very simple winner every time!
- 8 large potatoes, Peeled
- 1-tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ cup Panko crumbs
- 2 tablespoon Sliced Chives
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Oil, as needed for frying
- Boil or steam the potatoes until they are soft, and then they should be immediately put in a mixing bowl. Leave to dry out for 10 minutes. Then mash, roughly. Keep some lumps for texture. The other ingredients should be added. Roll into sausage shapes in your hand; roll in some extra Panko crumbs. Deep fry them until they are golden brown on both sides! Can also be pan-fried. Serve with Vegan mayonnaise & side salad of broccoli florets, spanish onion & quartered tinned baby beetroot.