Easter Chocolate Ripple Cake
Recipe type: Dessert
- 3 x 270g Ayam Coconut Cream, chilled
- 1 tablespoon Caster Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 1 x 250g packet Arnotts Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
- 1 pkt Vegan Chocolate Eggs or Bunnies
- Open the coconut cream cans and scoop out the solid cream trying to avoid the watery liquid.
- Place in an electric mixer with the sugar and vanilla essence.
- Beat until combined.
- Individually butter each chocolate ripple biscuit with a teaspoon of the coconut cream and sandwich them together lying them down on a platter.
- Repeat this process until all the biscuits have been used up.
- Spread the remaining coconut cream over the cake, making sure to cover the sides and ends well.
- Place the vegan Easter eggs along the top of the cake in 5-10cm spaces.
- Chill overnight to set and soften the biscuits.
- To serve, slice on a diagonal angle and serve with some fresh berries.
- Serving suggestion – You can heat a little brown sugar and coconut cream in a pan, cool and drizzle over before serving or alternatively fill the chocolate ripple biscuits with caramel/coconut cream/ crushed vegan honeycomb /berries etc