Who doesn’t like pancakes with a giant scoop of ice cream melting super fast and making it a race? Show me a person who doesn’t like pancakes. No child complains and refuses to eat them and everyone has their own way of loving them.
Fluffy, thin, folded, rolled…jam, ice-cream, maple syrup, fruit, chocolate, lemon & sugar…?
What sort of pancake eater are you? I like my thick pancakes with fluffy insides in a leaning tower with maple syrup..and lots of it! Yum.
A good life includes flipping pancakes – just don’t hit the roof. Thats going to be a bugger to clean!
- ¾ cup Soy or Non-Dairy milk
- 1 cup Self-Raising flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Egg Replacer
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Cooking spray
- Combine flour, sugar, vanilla and egg replacer in a large mixing bowl. Gradually
- whisk milk and melted butter into dry ingredients.
- Whisk briskly until lumps are gone.
- Heat a large fry pan over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray. Pour ¼ cupful
- of batter onto the pan, and cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip with
- a spatula, and cook until browned on the other side.
- Options: I love to thinly slice apple and add a pinch of cinnamon to my batter
- or thick rounds of ripe banana. Get creative. One mixture can make many
- different pancake experiences.